The Mission Valley School Association (MVSA) is the non-profit Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) of Mission Valley Elementary School. MVSA is a group of parents and teachers working together to raise funds and provide volunteers to enhance our school’s learning environment. MVSA is a donor-supported (that’s you) 501(c) organization dedicated to working with teachers and administrators in providing additional access to student resources.
- In 2010, MVSA purchased laptops for every teacher.
- In 2012, MVSA purchased document cameras and projectors for classrooms
- EVERY YEAR, MVSA provides gift cards to each teacher to help offset the cost of supplies. In 2012-2013, the amount exceeded $400 per teacher.
- MVSA recruits volunteers to support the mission of quality education. MVSA volunteers give their time to keep art in the schools through the Fine Arts Mini Experience (FAME) program.
- MVSA recognizes the incredible effort made by our dedicated school staff. Every year, MVSA holds a teacher appreciation luncheon for Mission Valley Elementary’s instructors and support staff.
- AND, through events such as the joint Mission Valley Elementary/Mission San Jose Elementary annual Halloween Carnival, MVSA promotes the importance of family and community activities in our neighborhood
- For your information : MVSA TAX ID – 51-0199571
Mailing address is the same as school:Mission Valley Elementary SchoolAttention: MVSA41700 Denise StreetFremont, CA 94539
Mission Valley relies on you to make our school what it is today. Your donations — and your time — are critical to supplementing resources and providing students access to a quality education.
Download a copy of the IRS Letter for MVSA’s 501(c)(3) status